Wednesday 15 August 2012

Love for Liberty


I love Libertys, to me it is one of the most magical places to visit, with a rich sense of antiquity, creativity and decadence all encompassed under one very, very stunning roof.


As you can see, I have started, slowly to archive and categorise my posts and blogs into some sort of coherent order, and this one is my very own ode to Libertys and all things wonderful about it.
First on my agenda….



Professor Richard Weston

How AMAZING are these scarves?? 
They are so unique, I love the fact that they are based upon scans of minerals, fossils and stones, which professor Richard Weston has found in Wales.
The fusion of science and fashion, is fast becoming a fundamental in fashion design, with sustainability and new innovative approaches to the fibres that even make up the fabrics being a large factor.

With scarves being a must have item in the British weather, I think I had better get saving for one!








No comments:

Post a Comment