Tuesday 14 August 2012

Exhibitions...Exhibitions...Exhibitions...

My Favourite Toy: Hove Museum & Art Gallery

'My Favourite Toy'... instantly the name appeals to me and my little world of quirky creations. . I went to see this at the beginning of this week (the exhibitions ends on the 6th of november 2012)

Its so true, our toys from our childhood, do inspire our imagination, I remember my favourite toy was a hand puppet, that was a hedgehog character, and I cherished and adored her, she went everywhere with me, so much so that she was unrecognisable as a hedgehog after lasting a whole childhood with me, with many bald patches and worn trims! My aunt even knitted her a little blue scarf and hat one Christmas.

This exhibition, will re-ignite the nostalgia and cherished memories of your favourite toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment