Sunday 5 August 2012

A cottage industry in the making...



My Little Cottage Industry

Having researched, pondered, tried and tested many different approaches to getting my little toy factory off the ground, and boring my poor dad, child and partner (and anyone that came in a mile radius of me) senseless about how frustrating it all was, my lovely dad mentioned the phrase Cottage Industry, which pretty much sums it up!

A Cottage Industry is where products are made at home rather than in a factory, thus allowing them to be more bespoke and not mass-produced on such a high volume, as it literally is handmade at home.

And with that in mind, I would like to proudly launch my (revamped, renamed, restructured) Cottage Industry!!! Allow me to introduce Polka Dot Cloud!!!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Polka-Dot-Cloud/352438334831992 





No comments:

Post a Comment